Wednesday, March 11, 2015

We Can't Be Friends...

I was too excited when I got to Grandma and Grandpa's house when I found out that there were other dogs who lived there.  But that excitement didn't last very long. 

Maggie and Penny were little old ladies who didn't play.  They hated me.  I could just tell.  Something in the way they snarled their lips and snapped.

I didn't blame them, though.  They were only protecting themselves.  One swat of my paw could crush them.  And I'm not even going to think about what my jaws could do!

Even now that Maggie is gone, Penny wants nothing to do with me.  She's not THAT lonely!

So how do we live in the same house and never play together?

Penny has her own space (a children's play yard) and I have a crate.  And when we are relaxing with the grandparents on the couch, Grandpa is always between us.


 

I need a much sturdier playmate!

2 comments:

  1. The "little old ladies" (love that!) have a point. Poor Cheesecake! :D
    That photo cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, indeed, have a point. A very valid point!

      Delete